Ajax Transmitter Module
Ajax Transmitter is a module that allows you to connect a third-party wired detector or device into the Ajax security system. Transmitter works with any detector or device with NC/NO contact type.
The module supports 8 types of events for connected devices: intrusion, fire, medical help, panic button, gas alarm, malfunction, leakage, and custom event such as door open switch. Events can be sent to the security company monitoring station and a notification received in the app.
You can specify the type of connected wired device in the Ajax app. The compact module is easy to install inside the detector body or mounting box. And the built into Transmitter accelerometer will notify of sabotage attempts.
- Works up to 1,600 metres from Ajax Hub in open space or across several floors of a business centre
- Operates indoors and outdoors
- Can work with wired and autonomous detectors with a wired output
- Two-way communication with Ajax Hub allows for periodic testing and customisation
- Battery indicator shows battery level in the mobile app
- Tamper protection: accelerometer
- Performance monitoring: yes
- History of alarms and service events: yes
- Alarm input: 1
- Tamper input: 1
- Power supply type: +/− connectors
- Power supply output: 3V
- Operating temperature range: from −25°С to +50°С
- Operating humidity: up to 75%
- Weight: 74 g