Ajax MultiTransmitter allows you to connect third party hardwired detectors to the Hub and manage security via the Ajax App.
When an existing hard wired system is still capable of protecting your investment but is clearly outdated. Renovating with Ajax doesn’t force you to leave behind the current equipment. It gives you a chance to build modern complex security based on existing wired equipment.
With Ajax MultiTransmitter, you can specify the type of alarm and a location for each wired device. This makes notifications more informative — you know not just what happened but where. This information is displayed using push notification, SMS, and can also be sent to a monitoring station to activate a response.
A total of five types of alarms are available: intrusion, fire, medical assistance, panic button, gas leak.
- 18 wired zones for connecting third-party detectors
- NO, NC, EOL (NC), EOL (NO) support
- Remote set up of connected detectors in the app
- 12 V / 1 А power supply for connected detectors
- 18 alarm/tamper zones
- Supported detector contact types NO, NC (without R), EOL (NC with R), EOL (NO with R)
- Resistance of the EOL resistor 1 kΩ to 7.5 kΩ
- Main power supply 230/240V
- Backup power 12 V DC
- Supported battery type Battery with 4 or 7 A⋅h capacity (not included), dimensions 150 × 64 × 94 mm
- etector power supply 12 V DC, up to 1 A for all detector power supply outputs
- Compatibility with all Ajax hubs, and range extenders
- Operating temperature range from -10°С to +40°С
- Weight 805g
196 × 238 × 100 mm